Tuesday, July 10, 2012

"What Makeup?" Natural makeup tutorial and products used

Hey there!

Ok, so as much as I LUHV makeup, sometimes I don't feel like dealing with blendy brushes, shadow bases, and RuPaul's Drag Race-worthy contouring. I just want to be all *southern accent* "bright eyed and bushy-tailed".

Sooo....here is a tutorial of my "Psh, I ain't wearing no makeup *side eye*" look. LOL


Products Used:

Primer - Smashbox Photo Primer (Original)
Foundation - MAC Studio Fix in NC45
Concealer - MAC Studio Finish in NC42
Blush (Contour) - MAC in Blunt
Blush - NYX in Pinky
Powder - Ben Nye Neutral Set
Lip moisturizer - Maybelline NY Baby Lips in mint (this stuff is AWESOME!)
Lip liner - NYX in Coffee
Lip Gloss - Cinema Secrets in color #1 (www.cinemasecrets.com, located in Burbank/Toluca Lake, CA)


Wig:

MissWigs MissoSyn #304 in 4F27

No comments:

Post a Comment