Tuesday, January 3, 2012

BoBraz Saga: Tips for Straightening!

Hi Dolls!

This will be quick. I've uploaded my final review video on this hair...finally! LOL. Anyway, just like the title says, this post is all about straightening your BoBraz!

For the best results, the only products you want to use is a light (VERY light) pomade that protects against humidity, like Aveda Brilliant Anti-Humectant pomade, and a heat protectant, like Tresemme Heat Protection spray, or Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Heat protectant. Once it has been flat ironed or pressed, it doesn't really need any other products. In fact, the least amount of products on this hair in its straightened state, the better, because it will move, bounce, and shake like you want it to. This hair has a tendency to stick together do that "standing in mid air off of your neck" thing when it's loaded with products, especially when it's straight. The picture I attached is the BoBraz straightened with only the heat protectant and the Aveda pomade added before blow drying. I actually never flat ironed it, only blow dried and curled with my Revlon ceramic 1" curling iron. I'm sure flat ironing after blow drying with a comb attachment like I did would result in even straighter hair.

Any questions or comments leave them below, or you can shoot me an email at SReese6@gmail.com, OR, hit me up on YouTube!

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment